August 10 – 20, 2014
This ten-day course is a journey of finding personal direction while developing great life skills through Yoga and Ayurveda practices. An excellent program for those in transition whether in career, relationship or wanting to creating better health & habits. The teachings and practices are designed to support this time as a period to reflect and examine your dharma or larger purpose in life. Pre-registration is necessary.
Watch for more details!
- Two yoga classes a day
- Daily hikes
- Ayurvedic breakfast and lunch
- Learn about nutrition and Ayurvedic cooking
- Nightly storytelling of the Bagavad Gita & Mahabharata
- Two days camping overnight in Red Rock country
- Half day silent solo
- Vedic ceremony & drumming